We just wanted to touch base with you again before we leave for Honduras once again. Below are a few of our future initiatives and a brief recap of what the Lord did in our first 3 months in Honduras this year.
• Continue to operate the Faces of Dreams child sponsorship program to help the children believe in their dreams. 60 children are now eating everyday and have what they need for school because of your support.
• Continue to reach the lost and make disciples through our training and educational programs, as well as crusades, sports programs, and mission teams.
• Host mission teams and train them to help carry the vision.
• Train the people of Honduras to become missionaries to other nations as well.
• Train and encourage the people of Honduras to start and operate their own businesses to further their independence on foreign support.
Just to recap some of what we accomplished in our first 3 months of full time missions….
• Launched the Faces of Dreams child sponsorship program which is off to a great start!
• Helped plant one church and working on another in a community called El Mirador.
• 4 churches are now using our discipleship and church growth plan.
• Bought a ministry van and an SUV to serve the mission teams and facilitate our travel.
• We have a lease on a house in the capital city of Tegucigalpa.
• Hosted a mission team and around 250 were saved during the week, we gave out 20 basketballs, distributed around 1500 books of the Gospel of John and 6 full study bibles.
• We are partnering with pastors associations, churches, business people, and government officials for many projects in the future.
• We had two sports camps this time and these programs are growing.
• We are encouraging Hondurans to become missionaries to other nations as well.
• We have active works in 4 states and many cities that are scattered across the nation.